Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-13-2019, 02:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Then pretty much every thread in this forum is meaningless.  All we do around here is speculate.

But if you don't want to speculate just look at Tyrods numbers with the Brownes comapred to with the Bills where he had a top 5 running game ever year he started.

Hell I just looked at Shady's number with and without TT as his QB; You know, that top 5 running game.

This is the same tired argument folks used when stating why Cam was outperforming Andy; until, I removed the QB rushing numbers from the equation. Then I switched the QB rushing numbers and guess what we currently had?

There's a population around her that will state QB X is not as good as Andy; despite the numbers, because of their supporting cast, who will also state Andy is better than QB Y; despite the numbers, because of their supporting staff.

If we asked rational folks who had the better supporting staff Andy in Cincy 2015-2017 or TT during the same time in Buffalo. who do you think would get the edge,

WTS, I've entertained this long enough, just tried to put some things in perspective when I saw the "TT is garbage" refrain; unfortunately, Jungle Noise is often not the place for perspective.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bfine32 - 01-13-2019, 03:16 PM