Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-14-2019, 03:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Carr averaged 7.3.YPA this year.Andy averaged 7.0. (of course some folks watch Andy through orange colored glasses)

The other two were absolutely moronic moves. 

I don't watch through anything....I watched 3 Raiders games, and saw a bunch of dump offs.  Which, is what a few people I know that are Raiders fans complain about.   Dalton had 11.4 YPC, Carr had 10.6, what's your point?  Dalton usually has a long of around 80, Carr has one season where his long was above 80.  Dalton also had 2 more TDs, and played in 4 fewer games.  Of course, I'm not the one that thought Johnny Fartball would be a HUGE success either. Mellow

Mack was a foolish move up front, Cooper had disappointed, but came to life in Dallas.  With Dak Prescott. Mellow  Realistically, Cooper is wildly inconsistent.  If you can get what Dallas offered for a guy like that, you'd be a fool not to take it.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/C/CoopAm00.htm

That said, it's pretty obvious what they are doing in Oakland.  A complete tear down and going after cap savings and draft picks.  Only thing that is moronic is not realizing that is the case only two years removed from seeing a team in our own division do the exact same thing.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-14-2019, 04:10 PM