Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-15-2019, 11:50 AM)HuDey Wrote: Agreed on Driskel. Just saying we would be in good position to draft the kid who looks like the elder Hanson brother if we trotted Driskel out there.
I don’t really want to watch 2 years of Driskel, but at the same time I don’t believe that a culture change can happen with Dalton still here.

I hear you, that's fair enough.  However, I'd kind of like for the kid to come in here while the team is at least decent...that's just one man's opinion there.

(01-15-2019, 11:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: If we really wanted to tank for Trevor we would have hired Hue lol

LMAO .....no doubt!

(01-15-2019, 12:20 PM)BengalChris Wrote: We want to get away from the culture of losing is acceptable.

That's kind of my thoughts.....I think you could trade Dalton and move some pieces around to move up in the draft and get Lawrence.  IDK, maybe move Dalton after next season, I just want our new staff to get off on the right foot.  I really would like to have Trevor Lawrence though....if he continues on this pace.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-15-2019, 12:40 PM