Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-15-2019, 01:59 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Dalton averaged almost a full yard more per completion than Carr (11.4 to 10.6)

But some people look at Dalton through shitstained glasses.  How else can you explain being willing to pay an extra $11 million for a QB who had 19 td in 16 games to replace a QB who had 21 in just 11 games?

You really should try to keep up instead of just looking for things to disagree with.

Dude said Carr was "Captain Checkdown" I slurred no one simply pointed out that his YPA was better than the guy he was praising.

IDK where this $11 Mil more comes from. Derek is scheduled to make less that $4 Mil more than Andy next year and just over $1 Mil more in 2020. So my math has it right around $5 Mil over the next 2 years. And that's assuming Andy doesn't want to renegotiate in his last year.

Maybe they're just assuming Andy won't get paid in 2021 and 2022. They should have more trust in Andy. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bfine32 - 01-15-2019, 11:09 PM