Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-18-2019, 06:03 PM)McC Wrote: Agree completely.  The next QB should only be a draftee, even if he isn't drafted this year.  If we're looking stopgap, just roll with the one we already have.  And win while the next guy is getting ready.

(01-18-2019, 06:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: This. Right. Here.  It has nothing to do with who plays, as much as it's about the cost associated with said stopgap.  I guess Mediocre Merv's Militia is just upset their boy is FINALLY gone. Mellow

I want fresh blood at the position that is ACTUALLY an upgrade.  Draft the guy, this year, next year, Sunshine in '21, I don't care.  I just don't get the point in committing more money to the version we already have at a cheaper rate.  Orson Charles had this mysterious "upside" too......according to Hue Jackson, that is. Mellow

Yep,

Why bring in a stop gap that is more or less the same thing we have now ? Why break up the chemistry Dalton has with AJ and the others ?

If we're gonna change QB's let's draft one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bengalfan74 - 01-18-2019, 09:42 PM