Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-21-2019, 07:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: How about we let the new HC be announced and start bringing in his people? I strongly suspect his priority 1 will be fixing the OL and 1a fixing the LB group. The team wants to come out of the gate succeeding under the new regime and the best route to that is fixing the broken OL and LB groups.

Heard something come out of Menafee's mouth yesterday after the game when Bradshaw was interviewing Suh that 3 Rams assistants got Head Coaching jobs. I don't know if this means we can announce that Taylor is our guy or not now.

Call me anxious.

(01-21-2019, 07:54 PM)McC Wrote: That's the problem with the tear it all down method.  Good luck selling  it to the fans. 

True, we are in a lot better position.

(01-21-2019, 08:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It’s a unique situation because they’re moving to Vegas in 2020 anyway, and will basically be gaining an entirely new fan base. They’ll probably sell out the first season on excitement of having a team alone.

Probably right and Vegas is actually pretty close to me, hope i can go to a Bengals at Raiders game in a few years.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-21-2019, 08:17 PM