Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-22-2019, 01:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: That's what I thought too, until I looked into his numbers.  He's a feast or famine type of player.....he'll have two or three shitty games in a row, then explode for around 200 yards.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's bad, he just appears to be inconsistent.  Of course, that could be a result of playing with Carr and Prescott too.....two QBs who can be inconsistent.

The Mack trade is a bit nuts on the surface.....but it did net some draft capital.  Time will tell if they can turn that into good production or not.

Would have to lean on your suggestion that both Carr and Prescott can be inconsistent. Cooper seems to be a large part of the game plan one game, then not so much another. 

On some of the other posts, I dont think we need to go to FA for any QBs when we have a better than avg QB already here. If there is some concern on the future at QB, then a good one should be picked up in the draft if available and let him sit behind Dalton for a year. If Dalton gets hurt, then he is your starter. Well, unless he earns the job outright, then you have to start the rookie.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - HarleyDog - 01-22-2019, 02:38 PM