Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-22-2019, 02:38 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Would have to lean on your suggestion that both Carr and Prescott can be inconsistent. Cooper seems to be a large part of the game plan one game, then not so much another. 

On some of the other posts, I dont think we need to go to FA for any QBs when we have a better than avg QB already here. If there is some concern on the future at QB, then a good one should be picked up in the draft if available and let him sit behind Dalton for a year. If Dalton gets hurt, then he is your starter. Well, unless he earns the job outright, then you have to start the rookie.

I think that may be the case too Harley.

Absolutely agree with the last paragraph.  I'm anxious to see what the team can do with better coaching, and a better plan.  I just read an interesting article about all of this, and the writer made a good point.  The Bengals surrounded Kitna with quite a bit of talent and a new HC, and he won NFL Comeback Player of the Year, with Palmer waiting in the wings.  Andy is better than Jon was, I think he'd make a fine bridge QB with new vision for the entire team.  The last two OCs have left quite a bit to be desired.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-22-2019, 02:42 PM