Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-24-2019, 12:53 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I dont know, Andy Dalton has "MARVIN" written all over him. I dont think you can just take off 7 yrs off you having had Marvin as your HC for so long. Luckily many different OC but still, Marvin's legacy is probably instilled in Andy. I hope he can adapt, or he will be one in 1-2 yrs if everyone else clicks.

I worry about this too. Carson had 7 years under Marvin, and while he did win a playoff game elsewhere, he was also still pretty awful in the playoffs. 

(01-24-2019, 01:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How many years do we give Andy, for being a super nice guy?

For me, he gets one year under the new HC. He earned that via his play, not being a nice guy.

If he disappoints this year, next year should be a better year to find a replacement. This year just seems like one of those years where teams reach for mediocre prospects out of need.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Shake n Blake - 01-24-2019, 02:26 PM