Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-24-2019, 01:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How many years do we give Andy, for being a super nice guy?

Professionalism does come into play with keeping or letting go players for sure, all you have to do is look at Steelers and other teams in the past.. contracts also come into play on keeping a player over trading/releasing them.  As for Dalton, he has earned the position  not from being a nice guy but from his overall performance when you compare him to the QBs over the last 8 years of the 32 NFL teams.  

I do believe with the change in coaches, there will be a level of expectation that he  needs to get to playoffs and win over the next 2 years or will be released . 

I also believe Taylor has a bit more pressure on him to win, this team has talent in many areas and has two very possible HOF's on it.. He will not get the lease Marvin got but will be given i believe 4 to 5  years 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Essex Johnson - 01-24-2019, 05:01 PM