Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-24-2019, 05:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Beating Ravens with 3 td passes is not underperforming.

What we need are more educated fans.

In the matter of fan education does anyone realistically believe even the greatest QB who could ever put on a uniform any team in any era could overcome what has become the biggest lies ever told in professional sports? The lies of course being that it's all above board and the NE Patriots are really coached by some super genius possessing a football IQ better than Albert Einstein's ideas in mathematics and physics? Look, when the league can tell us with a straight face that the game between LA and NO with the "bad call" "no PI" wasn't fixed or when a defensive player merely touched Brady with his fingertips it magically became "roughing the passer" and the game scores were unchanged after those scam "calls" we're supposed to just roll over and completely forget what we all witnessed with our own eyes? Of course I'm merely a conspiracy theorist since I personally don't believe they're even attempting to be honest. This is truly putting George Orwell's 1984 to shame. It's gone well beyond up is down and white is black. It's now wet toilet paper covered in stale piss is tungsten steel and we should be wiping our asses with molten lava for the utmost in comfort. C'mon man!  Gaah Lalala Freakout

And don't ask why I still watch.. I'm a ****** like the rest of you and since I don't go to church on Sunday I have to fill my time with more bullshit like everyone else. That alone isn't enough to make me believe anything the league is selling. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - grampahol - 01-24-2019, 06:39 PM