Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-26-2019, 02:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Fair enough. For the record, I'm just fine with Dalton's regular season production. It's the playoffs where we all have a problem with him (and everyone else on the team over the last 7 playoff games). I think it was a Marv problem. Hopefully we find out soon. I'd lay money on it though.

Leave in the Chiefs game if you like. Even then - since the 2.0 game - his PT rating is better than his career rating. 

Yet the team still has a 4-8-1 record in those games. Hmm...  :giggle:

Absolutely! If regular season Andy were to replace post-season Andy then I'd be very, very happy with him.

We'll see how this season goes. I want to see how the team performs against the Steelers, the Rams, the Seahawks and the Patriots. Those five games, plus any post-season games, will give us a gauge on this team.

Since we want a SB we should compare against the top tier teams. And while the Steelers aren't top tier at the moment, they are a monkey on the Bengals back that has to be removed.

Plus, of course, gotta win own division and play well against the Ravens and the Browns, besides the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - BengalChris - 01-26-2019, 03:58 PM