Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-26-2019, 05:35 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: No doubt

Players that have been average or around there - Ross, Vigil, Glenn, Kirkpatrick, Dalton may just take off like wildfire ?

Good coaching should help, been saying for years that we have lots of talented players, the coaching just needs to get better.

From everything i am hearing about Taylor is that he is a not just a good coach but a great one. If he can just be good, we should be better than we were before he got here. Need to make adjustments and adapt, this is how you win in the NFL now. Not just following the same old template of the coaches of old.

(01-26-2019, 05:37 PM)BengalChris Wrote: If that happens and the OL and LBers get fixed with fresh faces this team could advance past the opening round of the playoffs.

That's some big ifs though.

Big ifs but atleast there is a chance now. PA and Haslett were terrible, i want to see who these guy's replacements are.

(01-26-2019, 05:46 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: We're about to find out if they were just below the surface or struggling to breathe just above it.

People always got their underwear in a bunch when talking about the jettison of Lewis years ago because they feared the 90s dark ages.

The team just can't keep grasping to the "also ran" mentality that got them by and take a chance.

We shall see.  We shall see...

Yes, have to strive to be great, not just mediocre. Cannot be scared, have to gamble sometimes.

This will be interesting and probably the most excited i have been in an Offseason as a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-26-2019, 06:01 PM