Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-26-2019, 03:58 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Absolutely! If regular season Andy were to replace post-season Andy then I'd be very, very happy with him.

We'll see how this season goes. I want to see how the team performs against the Steelers, the Rams, the Seahawks and the Patriots. Those five games, plus any post-season games, will give us a gauge on this team.

Since we want a SB we should compare against the top tier teams. And while the Steelers aren't top tier at the moment, they are a monkey on the Bengals back that has to be removed.

Plus, of course, gotta win own division and play well against the Ravens and the Browns, besides the Steelers.

This is going to be a fun season. Sucks we have to wait 6 months to see the differences. 

If we still aren't getting over the Steelers/playoff hump, it's time to look at a new QB/players. Can't blame it on Marv this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - Shake n Blake - 01-26-2019, 10:13 PM