Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-27-2019, 10:19 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The NFL got exactly what they wanted. 3 or 4 HOF QBs in the last 4 teams. I believe they wanted Rams vs. Chiefs since early in the season, but Brady spoiled that (barely). I think Brees vs. Brady would have been good, too.

Rams are supposedly building a new stadium with supposedly all private funding.. I use the term 'supposedly' since I don't quite trust the financiers to tell the truth when it comes to funding big projects, but that's neither here nor there. The HUGE investment supposedly underway makes it so that the league pretty much HAS to make sure LA is in the SB come hell or high water.. 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/the-rams-5-billion-stadium-is-bigger-than-disneyland-it-might-be-perfect-for-la/2019/01/26/7c393898-20c3-11e9-8e21-59a09ff1e2a1_story.html?utm_term=.9409972349af
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - grampahol - 01-27-2019, 10:48 AM