Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-29-2019, 02:07 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. That "cadre of posters" was referring to Marvin's overall tenure, not specifically the last 3 years. You're manipulating and putting words in people's mouths to make some easy point to argue against.

2. I made the expansion comment tongue in cheek, and I've never said we should dump every single player that ever played under Marvin. Just that if we continue losing in the same scenarios, I'd consider clearing out more of the guys who spent a long time playing under Marvin. You always try to make valid points sound irrational through word manipulation. 

Due to talent/price ratio, I think keeping Dalton will probably be the sensible way to go. Even if we draft a QB, we could make it a Flacco/Jackson scenario...although I'd hope for a better QB than Jackson, who I wasn't all that impressed with.

I'd like to second that. Jackson, as far as I can tell, will set back the Raven's franchise for several years. San Diego gave the blue print for beating them and I don't see them making the playoffs again with Jackson at QB.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - BengalChris - 01-29-2019, 02:22 PM