Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-29-2019, 04:38 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Imo, it was smoke and mirrors from Harbaugh. Kinda like what Hue Jackson did with McCarron, except Lamar obviously has that added dynamic of great athleticism. I wasn't impressed with his passing though, and think he'll flame out ala Kaepernick, another (Jim) Harbaugh guy that had a great run fueled by athleticism, but his limitations as a passer soon became apparent.

It's funny, I feel like Flacco put the Ravens in a tough spot with that fluky SB run. Then they desperately wanted him replaced. Now the QB they replaced him with had a fluky run that will put the Ravens in another tough spot for at least a couple years. 

I watched the Browns Ravens game the final week of the season.  The difference between Mayfield and Jackson was night and day.  Mayfield was making all kinds of throws.  He looked like a legit NFL QB.  On the other hand Jackson struggled throwing the ball.  He was able to win the game with his legs, but I don't see him making a career out of that style of play.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - fredtoast - 01-29-2019, 04:41 PM