Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(01-31-2019, 03:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: Al
Now, if this new staff comes in and cleans up the drive killing penalties and lack of discipline by others, and Dalton flourishes, and even wins a playoff game or two, then I think ya gotta give the man his due.  If he sinks, then we'll know it was partially him and partially Marvin that led to our demise in the playoffs so often.  Personally, I don't feel the team had what it took to even be in the playoffs in '11, but damned if they didn't make it in anyway.  I feel like Marvin just tightened up when the pressure was on for whatever reason, and his team reflected that.  Excited to see of the new regime can change that.

Bingo !

I believe this is a large part of it. I heard some analyst's talking about darth hoodie the other day and they hit on that as one of the key underlying points that makes him great. He's as cool as a cucumber whether it's 5 minutes to go down 10 in the championship game o it's the first game in September. There's no wavering, no panic, business as usual from beginning to end !

Marvin got the deer in the headlights look anytime he saw the lights, the piss and black uniforms, playoffs and so on and the team reflected that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - bengalfan74 - 01-31-2019, 05:17 PM