Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
Just a reminder to everyone to keep their postings related to the topic of the thread, and to please refrain from drifting into personal bickering and/or drawing attention to administrative actions by the Staff.

Quote:In addition. these actions can lead to a suspension, and depending on severity and frequency, can result in a permanent ban:

Creating any account(s) other than your original one.
Publicly calling out staff members or moderation / disciplinary actions.
Attempting to bypass the language filter by adding letters, spaces or characters.
Spamming with unapproved advertising, commercial solicitation or link repetition.
Trolling with posts / threads that are purposely intended to provoke reactions and instigate arguments.
Starting a thread in order to call out, make fun of or start a fight with another member of the board.
Bumping an old thread(s) for the specific purpose of demonstrating that a member/opinion was wrong.
Purposely and/or repeatedly posting off-topic messages or content that impedes, derails or hijacks a thread.
Any use of hateful language containing slurs or bigotry towards race, gender or sexual preference.
Messages of any kind that are intended to insult, belittle, harass, embarrass or threaten another member.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - SunsetBengal - 02-03-2019, 11:49 AM