Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life
(02-01-2019, 08:59 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Who knows what the new coaches will want to do in the draft. If they take a QB in the first round they may miss on a LB or OL player who would help us now. I believe that the teams offense is shy a couple of lineman. Defensively we need multiple positions addressed. Their is a chance with new coaches and scheme plus the fact that we are in one of the weakest divisions we have a chance to win now instead of tossing it in with a complete overhaul.

To those of you who know me,I have been associated with our Bengals for 48 years.I am a retired vet and I love my team.I have been saying all 48 years It all starts with your lines.Without a top O-line,the best,and a top D-line,you go NOWHERE BUT OUT OF CONTENTION real fast.Look how bad this line was !!!!! I so hope this new staff looks and knows to address these key positions first.Look how Tom Brady was able to stand back there and throw the rock ?? The hoodie knows the lines are the most important part of any team. And I have been sayin this for 48 years.I know football,believe this. Now lets get behind this guy and fill up our stadium every game.I am pumped and stoked for us. I believe barring key injuries,we will contend for deep in playoffs by 2020.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I expect the coaching changes to give Dalton a new lease on his Bengals life - fortyyearfan - 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM