Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor coaches like the Rams' staff
(01-14-2019, 09:54 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Agreed.  I think our coaching staff has been our greatest liability.  If they nail the new hires, and build an aggressive, creative scheme on both sides of the ball the sky is the limit.  

Sure, we need help on the offensive line and at the LB position, but a couple key FA signings and a solid draft can go a long way to making this team relevant (or at least not so damn boring) again.  

Brady is getting older.  Piggy is fat.  The Rams are going to need a major overhaul due to cap constraints.  Ditto the Saints.   

The Chiefs look to be set for a very solid run, but just like the Bengals in 2005, when I saw Mahommes limping after a sack...well, it could all come crashing down for them as he does hold on to the ball a very long time.  I know, he is fine, and he is amazing out of the pocket, but my point is that mobile QBs always seem to end up with injuries.

I couldn't agree more ! Dated, uninspiring, vanilla, lacking innovation, and predictable. With some good free agents and a decent draft I believe this team can be very competitive next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor coaches like the Rams' staff - bengalfan74 - 01-14-2019, 09:26 PM