Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Taylor coaches like the Rams' staff
(01-13-2019, 01:19 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Taylor’s going to walk in and tell the Brown family/Tobin “first thing we need to do is find us a franchise left tackle like the one I had with the Rams” followed by uncomfortable silence.

I just watched on channel 9,cincy an interview with a former older assistant that was on the same staff as zac at UC. He was giving high high praises of Zac and said he was very intelligent,has a good way with players with the way he communicates with them and said our players would love this guy.He connects with people and knows how to moviate people and has a ton of great skills in his offense play calling.Does things others can even think about.I am excited.This guy on channel 9 was an older gentlemen,cannot recall his name,but he knew what he was saying and it came from experience with Zac.He said the Bengals are going to really like this guy. And they are already putting a staff together with his approval.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Taylor coaches like the Rams' staff - fortyyearfan - 01-14-2019, 09:57 PM