Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Free Agents to Bolster Roster Before Draft
I do not like # 3-4, & 6. Everything else seems solid.  

Brown just seemed slow and I am not sure he is worth a 3 year contract.  
I am ready to move on from Eifert because I worry about his health and I hope he just retires.  Team cannot count on him to be healthy.  

I agree that Price should be moved to RG, at least see how he does there (as I stated earlier in the season).  Keep Hopkins as a backup Center and get someone else like you said. I am not giving up on Price.  He had injuries and a Lisfranc Sprain is quite serious for a lineman.  I think Price had difficulties because of the speed of the game as a rookie but also, Hart and the RG were horrendous.  I just think his natural position is RG.  

I hate to say this but I am ready to move on from AJ Green.  He is a freak athlete but his cost in terms of next contract will be high.  Too high.  

I have mixed feelings regarding Dalton.  I think he can be a top tier QB if provided a decent O-Line but I do not think he is elite.  I do not think the team should re-up his contract and begin looking at 2020 draft for a new QB.  

In 2019 draft, the Bengals must hit home runs on the 1-2 rounds and hopefully get that stud Mike backer and maybe TE/WR.  Burfict should be released.  They should look for a raw but talented backer in round  4 and grab the best OT available in round 3.  

I also would look for them to grab a play maker at safety to help Bates.  I hate to say this but they also need another CB.  

It will take two years to upgrade team personnel.  I thought the Bengals did well given the injuries and limited talent.  They almost beat the Steelers twice and almost swept Ravens.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dream Free Agents to Bolster Roster Before Draft - psychdoctor - 01-13-2019, 07:11 AM