Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Kubiak could be back in picture
(01-14-2019, 12:51 PM)Synric Wrote: Browns hiring Steve Wilks as DC and Todd Monken at OC.

Todd Monken is an excellent coach and I was hoping cincy hired him for HC.He will make the Browns legit  and I am picking them to win the division this season and beyond.I could see them being a really tough team going forward.They are going to be really hard to beat with Steve Wilks and Todd Monken there.Both are HC material and will be in 2020.I expect us to finish last again.Too much new stuff and a lot of terrible players that need replaced.I see an 8 and 8 season just like I said this past season was.We need an updated and much better conditioning coach. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp Cool Cool Cool :andy: :andy: :andy: At least we will have a coach on the sidelines that looks like a coach and not someone with a huge gut stinking out and clapping their hands yelling LETS GO BOYS.I mean its gotta bring us some better press,RIGHT ????? :andy: :andy: :andy: ThumbsUp I just want to show us fans we are serious about winning and play hard.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Kubiak could be back in picture - fortyyearfan - 01-14-2019, 03:11 PM