Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Kubiak could be back in picture
(01-14-2019, 06:40 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: I think we don't wanna get left holding the bag like indy did when Mcdaniels backed out and they already hired everyone he wanted.

Yeah I think that's exactly why they're holding off. It could also be why coaches are reluctant to commit before the HC is signed and ready to go.

(01-14-2019, 06:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: It turned out great for Indy, but not ideal (and with our luck it'd be a disaster).

Hopefully they know who they want and those people are waiting.

They dodged a bullet there. I hated McDaniels and though Reich was a great hire.

(01-14-2019, 10:45 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I really do not want it to be press. I’m fine with Bevell or Mcadoo, both have nice OC success.

The DC spot is concerning. I wonder what Taylor has up his sleeve. Hope it’s good...

Me neither. 

1) He's too young (31). With a young HC, I'd want him surrounded by experience. 

2) I don't like the thought of the Head Coach's bro having a prominent spot on the staff. You'd have to wonder about accountability, and I can't imagine other coaches being totally comfortable in that situation. Especially since his father in law (Mike Sherman) has already been mentioned as a possible consultant. The Bengals already have too much nepotism going on.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Kubiak could be back in picture - Shake n Blake - 01-14-2019, 11:13 PM