Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Kubiak could be back in picture
(01-14-2019, 11:13 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah I think that's exactly why they're holding off. It could also be why coaches are reluctant to commit before the HC is signed and ready to go.

Me neither. 

1) He's too young (31). With a young HC, I'd want him surrounded by experience. 

2) I don't like the thought of the Head Coach's bro having a prominent spot on the staff. You'd have to wonder about accountability, and I can't imagine other coaches being totally comfortable in that situation. Especially since his father in law (Mike Sherman) has already been mentioned as a possible consultant. The Bengals already have too much nepotism going on.

To me, it depends on how good the brother is. Being family should not automatically grt you the job but it shouldn't automatically prevent you from getting it either. Just get the best people for the job.

Plus, some of these young guys are debunking the myth that it takes twenty years to work your way up the ladder.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Kubiak could be back in picture - McC - 01-14-2019, 11:15 PM