Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Kubiak could be back in picture
(01-14-2019, 11:25 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Sure there’s a chance he could be great. But as Shake said, with the new coach being in his first head coaching position it makes sense to surround him with coordinators that have experience. As much as it pains me to say it, Cleveland put their staff together perfectly. We need to do something similar and at the very least get Mcadoo or Bevell as OC. As for DC, I have no idea what they can do to follow the experienced coordinator template.

Somebody mentioned it, and I think I agree, that Zac has already made his choices known and it is being taken care of behind the scenes.

But from everything I've read, Press is also a Hc in the making.  Chances are probably pretty strong that Philly would block him from leaving anyway.

Something to think about, though--if you're bringing a new way of doing things, how important is experience in doing it the older way?  I'm not saying you should have a whole staff of 30 year olds.  But if you're not doing it the old way, what will older guys be able to give you?

Give me somebody with a plan to stop these new ages offenses.  I don't care if he's 30 or 70. And this is coming from an old guy.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Kubiak could be back in picture - McC - 01-14-2019, 11:34 PM