Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Kubiak could be back in picture
(01-14-2019, 11:34 PM)McC Wrote: Somebody mentioned it, and I think I agree, that Zac has already made his choices known and it is being taken care of behind the scenes.

But from everything I've read, Press is also a Hc in the making.  Chances are probably pretty strong that Philly would block him from leaving anyway.

Something to think about, though--if you're bringing a new way of doing things, how important is experience in doing it the older way?  I'm not saying you should have a whole staff of 30 year olds.  But if you're not doing it the old way, what will older guys be able to give you?

Give me somebody with a plan to stop these new ages offenses.  I don't care if he's 30 or 70. And this is coming from an old guy.

I see the point, I just think getting some experience mixed with the youth on staff can be a great concoction. For example, the Rams hired Wade Phillips who has 49 years of coaching experience and They have Jedd Fisch as a senior offensive assistant that has 20 years of experience. Those have no doubt been valuable commodities for Sean Mcvay to have.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gary Kubiak could be back in picture - The Real Deal - 01-14-2019, 11:43 PM