Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scouting the College All-Star Games
(01-28-2019, 09:52 AM)Au165 Wrote: Was gone most the weekend but got to go back and watch the game last night. QB's were pretty up and down by Daniel Jones looked to be the one who is ready to play in the NFL, especially in a west coast system (I said from day 1 watch the Raiders with this kid). Jackson is interesting but decision making is a little suspect on the move, he could be a solid project QB if you can get him in the 3rd.

In terms of WR's Deebo Samuel and Terry McLaurin were the best all around WR's with Doss from UC Davis looking good as well. I have been pretty infatuated with Andy Isabell all week, I think this kid is going to be a star and would love to snatch him if the right opportunity presented itself. Hunter Renfrow showed his ability to be in the right place and make tough catches, I love this kid as a mid to late round gem. TE wise it was pretty ho hum to me, but that was as much play calling and design as anything I think.

Dalton Risner after starting out shaky day 1 ended up having a really good game against arguably the best player there in Sweat. Throw in the fact he was playing next to a really good Guard in Lindstrom and you can imagine snagging both these guys would be a steal for this team. Edoga had a solid all around week, but I don't think he rises too much. A solid day 2 pick in my mind and a strong fall back plan if we pass on Tackle early.

I'm thinking more and more that Dalton Risner is my favorite Rd 2 target.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scouting the College All-Star Games - ochocincos - 01-28-2019, 10:39 AM