Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's getting the staff he wants. What about players?
(01-25-2019, 03:27 PM)samhain Wrote: I think it's fair to say that the team needs to sign at least 2 impact (as in better than good starters) free agents before the draft. They can certainly afford it.

I get that they don't like shelling out big cash to guards, so I'd look at OTs. Trent Brown would be great, and the Pats don't always want to pay when the time comes to re-up offensive linemen. He's also proven he can play both sides. There really aren't any offensive linemen on this team that you'd call good. Boling is solid, but the others have been bad. They can't draft 3 guys to come in and develop in one summer, so suck it up and shell out some money.

Linebacker is another obvious hole to fill. These are both spots where the team doesn't need merely serviceable players to fill holes. They need players that are better than what they have to anchor position groups.

Agreed Sam, Seantrel Henderson and KJ Wright are the other players i am pushing for besides Trent Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: He's getting the staff he wants. What about players? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-26-2019, 03:28 PM