Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray?
(01-21-2019, 10:40 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Haskins is a elite prospect, much better than trubisky when .he came out and u saw what the bears gave up for him.  I see no way Williams goes over Haskins. Or boss for that matter. Clear cut qb1. Would have been qb3 last year. And. That's only due to lack of starts. Dude will be a top 5 qb in the league in short order. Amazing what Haskins was able to do being handicapped by the system.

You really think Haskins would have been QB3 in a class with Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield, and Lamar Jackson when he only played in two games?
You may see a lot of potential in Haskins, but there's no way he would have been third QB taken in that draft.

I think Rosen is underrated by a lot of people. He's a lot like Eli Manning. He's overly criticized and written off but he'd be a very consistent 4000+ yard, 25+ TD passer who could help drive a team to the Super Bowl. Rosen was about as safe of a pick as you could make, albeit not a flashy one.

I'd take Rosen over any of these QBs in this draft class, and I'd give up pick #11 for him if that's what it took to get him. His rookie year in AZ (with a bad OL) doesn't scare me, as we've seen what a new scheme and better OL can do for a projected elite QB (see Jared Goff).
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray? - McC - 01-19-2019, 12:43 PM
RE: Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray? - J24 - 01-21-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray? - ochocincos - 01-22-2019, 01:47 PM
RE: Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray? - McC - 02-06-2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Dwayne Haskins or Kyler Murray? - McC - 02-06-2019, 01:49 PM