Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing......
(01-19-2019, 11:34 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The windows should always be open, why would they ever close? Steelers have a 35+ year old QB, look to be losing HOF receiver Brown and great running back Bell, but they will survive and win. Pats have a 40+ year QB, old TE Gronk and WR Edelman, they will survive.

If our defense was consistently top 5, I would say the loss of studs to age would worry me, but truth be told these so called great players don't produce an elite unit. AD can play for 10 more years. Green should be goof for 3 to 5 so time to find his replacement.

AD not equal Tom Brady.

AD needs to play quite well in the 2019 season or he'll be done in Cinci. Marv and mediocreness have been sent packing and any player who doesn't step up is going to be replaced rather quickly.

The 2018 season showed a number of players who didn't step up in big ways; like Hart, Redmond, Burfict, Nickerson, MJ, Ross, Malone, Core, etc, etc. I'm looking for those positions to be addressed in this off season.

The 2019 season will reveal the next band of players who don't step up.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing...... - BengalChris - 01-19-2019, 03:42 PM