Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing......
(01-22-2019, 11:35 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I think Dalton is pretty good and he's the latest QB to be hamstrung by the Bengals' system.  With that being said, either 2019 proves he's great with a fresh HC, or it's a new system and it's too early to tell.  2019 could go either way and we won't know until it is upon us, but if it doesn't go well we can just brush it off as a new system and working out the kinks and so on.

Call me guarded and optimistic, as ever.

As a vet that is regarded as a hard worker and quick learner, I don't think it will take Andy that long to catch on.  He's a solid QB, not great.  He's also not as bad as some pretend he is because they don't like people with red hair, apparently.  Either way, it definitely is time to get his replacement here.....it just doesn't need to be some turd retread like some folks think it should be.

They're going to need to fix the oline, regardless.  People that get on here and rail over and over about QBs don't really understand the game.  Look at the olines on display on championship Sunday.  That's how you win.  Based on raw talent alone, Mahommes is probably the best of the QBs that played, and NE hit him hard and often in the 1st half.  How did his stats look?  They adjusted at the half and neutralized the NE pass rush for the most part and he went on a tear.  It's not really as hard as some make it out to be.  FIX THE DAMN LINE.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green/Atkins/Dalton's Window Closing...... - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-22-2019, 11:42 AM