Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do
(01-24-2019, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well thanks for proving how much you really know about Vigil and playing LB.
Nick played at least 97% of the snaps in 8 of his ten games in 2018.  So in your "expert" LMAO opinion why is he "not even what you would say is a starter" for the Bengals?

No thank you for proving my point.  He.played those snaps and was essentially "starting" due to injuries/ burfict being suspended to start season so we were in a position where he would be starting.  Had we not had so many injuries/ issues a lb he would not have been starting. Just like every other 4-3 team out there pretty much everybody in the nfl base defense has moved to the nickle which means that we had burfict and brown as the starters and vinny rey, vigil, and evans fighting for snaps off the bench. Most teams are in some sort of nickle d over 70 percent of the time. Btw how did he do playing 97 percent of the snaps? Lol.  He was dreadful.  Teams targeted our lb core and ate our lbs up every game.  We couldnt cover any backs and couldent stop the run because our lbs were so bad.

Here is our "starting" lineup last year. Just let me know where vigil fits in.

DE: Carlos Dunlap
DT: Geno
DT: Billings
DE: Johnson
LB: Burfict
LB: Brown
CB: Dre
CB: wjIII
CB: Dennard
S: Bates
S: Williams

Thats 11 and I dont see Vigil listed. Explain to me how Vigil was slated to be a starter. Was he starting over brown or burfict? Nah. Either that or you dont consider Dennard a starter when all 3 of our CBS are on the field almost every play. Where a strong side backer may only get about 30% of the snaps. By your logic I guess Driskel is a starter too cause Dalton got hurt so now he's a "starter". He played over 97% of snaps for like 6 weeks.

I just realized you were the ben mcadoo supporter. I cant take you seriously anymore. Hopefully vigil and mcadoo can link up in the xfl so you can continue to enjoy horrible players and coaches. Lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do - mikey6866 - 01-25-2019, 12:13 AM