Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do
(01-25-2019, 05:34 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: You keep coming back to his snaps.  He was not and did not start over burfict or brown based on him being a better player and your arguement is silly.  I guess ill have to rehash this one more time.  Brown got hurt week 1 so of course vigil got the snaps as outlined to you several times already.  Vigil was not starting over brown or burfict.  Burfict was never the same last season and missed a ton of snaps and that is why vigil saw the field more.  Its not a secret as to why vigil saw so many snaps last year.  He was terrible with the snaps he was given as were every single lb on the roster.  This does not make vigil a starting lb in the league.  You can quote how many snaps he plays each game as much as you want...the sad part is it does nothing to solidify any part of your arguement.  Anybody who is a bengals fan already knows why he had to play so much last year... except you I guess.

Now you are just talking gibberish.  You claim Burfict played less than Vigil becuase Burfict was terrible last year, but somehow that proves that Burfict was better than Vigil and starting ahead of him?  That makes no sense at all.

No one cares if Burfict used to be better than Vigil.  He wasn't last year and neither was Brown.

Vigil had 84 tackles and 5 tackles for loss in just 10 games.  Projected over a full 16 games that is 134 tackles and 8 tackles for loss.  Only 5 LBs had more than 134 tackles and only 11 had more than 8 TFL.

I am not saying Vigil is a star, but he starts on most NFL teams.

And you may not agree with my numbers, but so far you have posted ZERO numbers to back up your claim. Why should your opinion carry any weigth?  What are your credentials that give any value to your opinion?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 Things Bengals new Regime Needs to do - fredtoast - 01-25-2019, 06:04 PM