Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience!
(01-20-2019, 09:55 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: What I wanted to see? I didn’t give a shit who won that game. But that was an embarrassing way to decide a conference championship. There’s “letting them play” and there’s what happened. It’s honestly one of the worst no calls in a big game I’ve ever seen. I guarantee the league is already scrambling to combat the PR backlash that’s going to come from it.

(01-20-2019, 09:56 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: That’s crap!  You don’t change the rules and you should be consistent and call the games the same through the whole season.  So why do they “let them” play and not during the regular season?  Is it for ratings?  Or some other reason?  Regardless this league needs to improve the officiating or it is going to loose credibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(01-20-2019, 10:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Come on man

The NFL needed  only 2 great crews today. Crew #1 should be kicked out of the NFL for the missed PI call at end of the game. If they were missing these key calls the entire game, even more reason to fire them.

This looks like the game was fixed, that was the most blatant PI I have ever seen and a defenseless receiver. Absurd

Yet, Bengals Burfict got called for hitting Brown, why Sunset if they are letting them play?

I call BS

Evidently, none of you have been watching post season play much in the past, because the refs are always very loose on the calls in the Championship Games and Superbowl.  Y'all can whine and cry about it all that you like, but you're barking up the wrong tree by differing with me on it.  Your real complaint should be to the commissioner's office.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals getting a young HC, with Superbowl experience! - SunsetBengal - 01-20-2019, 10:16 PM