Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-26-2019, 03:51 PM)Wolfman Wrote: You appear to be the dumbest ass here, so as your pointing out how crappy the Browns are, try to remember how crappy the bungles were in the most recent games. The crap in the past is in the past. Have someone you know with an IQ over 50 look at the present rosters and compare talent. Then, try to figure out how your team can come close. The Browns are trending up...read  national NFL publications.....the bungles are falling like a rock. Nobody is happy with third place, but it's not last place...like you.

You said the Turds owned the Bengals in the past.  YOU brought up the past.  Are you mentally challenged?  On that, I proved you a liar.

Of course you're not happy with third place.  You're ecstatic.  Your whole armpit of Ohio city is.  They danced in the streets over getting to almost good.  

I never said how the crappy the Browns are, so you seem to be the one needing reading assistance.  I might have said how stupid Browns fans are.  Or, if I didn't, I'm saying it now.

If every word you write is either a lie or pure nonsense, why would I waste any more time on you?

And seriously, do something and then talk smack.  Nobody around here is stupid enough to try to talk smack over third place.  Nobody but a Turds fan, that is.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue - McC - 01-26-2019, 04:05 PM