Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-26-2019, 04:05 PM)McC Wrote: You said the Turds owned the Bengals in the past.  YOU brought up the past.  Are you mentally challenged?  On that, I proved you a liar.

Of course you're not happy with third place.  You're ecstatic.  Your whole armpit of Ohio city is.  They danced in the streets over getting to almost good.  

I never said how the crappy the Browns are, so you seem to be the one needing reading assistance.  I might have said how stupid Browns fans are.  Or, if I didn't, I'm saying it now.

If every word you write is either a lie or pure nonsense, why would I waste any more time on you?

And seriously, do something and then talk smack.  Nobody around here is stupid enough to try to talk smack over third place.  Nobody but a Turds fan, that is.  
Ok....I will use small words so you understand. I brought up the past....I specified PRE 1999...our original team. You know...the one Paul Brown loved so much, he copied the colors when he formed his new team. That would be your beloved Bungles in Cincy, Kentucky. The place where you're all related. Check your facts....through 1995, the Browns led overall 27 wins to 24 losses. Our new expansion team, which has been a joke since day 1, is  now sweeping your sorry ass. If you want to take it further, have someone a lot smarter than yourself, calculate your wins and losses vs. The Ratbirds after 1995. They are the "real"Browns according to some of you geniuses. There might be a few exceptions ( you are not one ), but Bungles fans really are the most ignorant from what I've seen here.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue - Wolfman - 01-26-2019, 06:18 PM