Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue
(01-27-2019, 03:03 PM)Wolfman Wrote: Situation I created??...WTF are you talking about? Most of you idiots are over here yuking it up over reports of dysfunction within the Cleveland Browns. That is not exactly a shocking breaking news flash to anyone living outside the slums of your city. How's this for dysfunction:  keeping the same head coach for 16 seasons and never winning a playoff game....praising a glorified offensive coordinator to the point he becomes a head coach and wins a total of 1 game in 2 seasons. THANKS A LOT! That was by far the worst move ever made by Haslam....hiring that idiot. Then...you hire him back! All I can tell you now, is that in spite of our dysfunctional owner, we still finished in front of your pompous, delusional asses.

This won't be the last time something goes over your head.
"Oh...great...a Stooler fan just entered and lowered the average IQ considerably....which is not easy on this board."

It's clearly obvious that if there was any sudden lowering of the average IQ on this board it was because of you, not stooler fan.

Nothing will erase the stain (pun intended) your team has of being the most dysfunctional and laughed at franchise in the history of pro sports.

That 1 head coach we kept for 16yrs was better than the 9 you had in 18 yrs....any dimwit could easily conclude where the true dysfunction lies.
I could go on and on giving examples of dysfunction that would bury you, so going forward it's perhaps best you should just shut up about dysfunction.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mayfield still has a hard on for Hue - Cartman - 01-27-2019, 06:36 PM