Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone is tearing up the senior bowl
(01-26-2019, 01:21 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Two rookie years. Had the leagues worst catch percentage by a long ways. Does he get a 3rd rookie season if he doesn't shine this year?

No guarantee the team re-signs Boyd. They didn't re-sign Sanu or Marvin Jones.

I looked around for his number of drops and found one sourxe saying 4 and one site saying 7 but that might have been career, and another saying 4.

Wouldn't catch pct. be at least partially determined by the QB?  I saw him underthrown and overthrown a lot.  Usually, when the ball was to him, he caught it.  Not always,  Bust most of the time,  In fact, he made a few very good catches.  And he was open a lot.

He can't beat press, a lot say.  If you're beating your man badly in the end zone for a three yard touchdown, how far away could your man hve been?  

The way I look at him is, he's not as good as you'd hope he would be but he's not as  bad as his haters make him out to be.  And it seems like no coincidence that most of his haters hated the pick to begin with and can't allow themselves to believe that he's anything but a lost cause.

There's lion in him.  You can see it.  But for whatever reason, there's lamb in there too.  Somebody just needs to find a way to get the lamb out of him and get him back to that college guy who knew nobody could cover him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone is tearing up the senior bowl - McC - 01-26-2019, 03:05 PM