Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed
(02-01-2019, 09:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And you know if AJ is saying it I'd guess more players were in line with the majority of the fans line of thinking than Dre K led us to believe.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2019/1/31/18204919/coaching-change-providing-bengals-veterans-a-needed-spark

Dre K can get out of Cincinnati for all I care. He learned to play footballs in drama class and even his drama is lamer than his skills. WTS, I won’t rant on him because I believe I’ve made it pretty clear of my opinions of him on this board. LOL

I think AJ meant exactly what he said and this change is going to spark what has been a predictable, stale team. Rather it brings us a playoff win or SB in our future remains to be seen. However, if we continue to fail in that category, it won’t be like we fell from dynasty status to mediocrity. We’ve already been here for sometime. Just fun to see the FO finally try something different.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed - HarleyDog - 02-02-2019, 09:01 AM