Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed
(02-03-2019, 06:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yep, a player or coach in the dog house in here gets attacked personally and professionally. I never will understand it. ML needed to go, but for those of us who were fortunate enough to have conversations, he is a good man, a man who committed to winning regardless of what the haters say. I have been around sports my entire life and winning is a trade marl personality trait the coaches and players.

Our team is loaded compared to the one ML inherited in 2003. So hopefully this nee coach will do what ML did, make them 6 wins better in year one as he went from 2-14 to 8-8 so new guy needs 12 wins to match the coach many trash in here in year one, otherwise he may be looked at early as a worse coach than ML. 

I am rooting for 10 wins as I am realistic and think with that roster if he is better than ML, it is a goal he should achieve. Others will give him time which is their choice, the thing Taylor inherits is a WR and QB combo who have been to 7 playoffs. 2 DL that have been to 7 playoffs. All now in their prime.

Four.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AJ says ML leaving is the spark we needed - Wyche'sWarrior - 02-04-2019, 01:33 PM