Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant, Interview requested for DC Job.
(02-07-2019, 12:49 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: Looks like we are also looking to interview Marquand Manuel, Mike Elko, Todd Grantham and Aaron Glenn. I have always liked Grantham. If we could get Grantham I would be very happy.

These names were put out there by NFL network Tom Pelissero.

Awesome, i like Elko and Grantham a lot. There still are a lot of names out there contrary to what others have been saying.

(02-07-2019, 01:19 PM)Jojo the Circus Boy Wrote: I'm liking some of these names. Pleasant has the fire and energy our defense has lacked since Zimmer left. I remember reading an article this fall titled something like "Is Rams coach Pleasant always that fired up? YES!" I also like the change Florida showed with Grantham this year. Very aggressive on defense. And Elko had the 2nd ranked rushing defense in the nation last year. We could use a lot of help there

Good to know that about Pleasant. I want a coach that gets fired up.

Sure would be nice to have a coach like Elko turn our run Defense around. Tired of teams running on us.

If they beat us through the air so be it, but i just hate it when teams can run on us at will.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant, Interview requested for DC Job. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-08-2019, 04:20 PM