Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aubrey Pleasant, Interview requested for DC Job.
(02-07-2019, 10:55 AM)MentalRage Wrote: I went on the rams reddit and their fans aren't happy about it. Apparently they like Pleasant a lot.

Good deal, not that fans are always right. 

(02-07-2019, 12:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That’s encouraging. We liked Joseph a lot too though when he was coaching our DB’s...

Still, better than if Rams fans were acting like it would be no big loss. Speaking of that, I wonder how they feel about losing Taylor?

Good question. I saw one Dolphin fan on PFT hating on the hire. Said Taylor and Turner were "nothing guys" in Miami and Taylor only got the job through nepotism (Mike Sherman). Of course, that's one random opinion on the internet, so take it fwiw.

(02-07-2019, 01:19 PM)Jojo the Circus Boy Wrote: I'm liking some of these names. Pleasant has the fire and energy our defense has lacked since Zimmer left. I remember reading an article this fall titled something like "Is Rams coach Pleasant always that fired up? YES!" 

This is music to my ears.   Rock On
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aubrey Pleasant, Interview requested for DC Job. - Shake n Blake - 02-08-2019, 05:13 PM