Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals Making Changes to Strength and Conditioning Staff
(02-08-2019, 08:29 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/08/report-bengals-making-changes-to-strength-and-conditioning-staff/

Hope this is true.  It looks like a clean sweep and Taylor's getting to choose his entire staff, even strength and conditioning.

Good to hear from you, Bonnie.

I am glad for the change, also, as it is removing almost all the pieces from the old staff.  It is an opportunity to create a whole new culture.  I look at some of the Bengals over the years, the apparent lack of conditioning, the half-assing routes if it wasn't coming their way, etc. and it always made me furious.  

As a former D1 scholarship athlete, we were THRILLED to have our education paid for.  Most of us still had summer jobs and off-season jobs during school to pay for all the food we ate above and beyond what the school included in the plan, but we were so very grateful just to be able to graduate without a ton of debt. 

These guys are paid millions of dollars and often seem to approach their job with an "I already made it" mentality.  Here is to hoping the new regime gets better conditioned, stronger, tougher athletes out of this team.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals Making Changes to Strength and Conditioning Staff - SHRacerX - 02-08-2019, 08:46 AM