Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report: Bengals Making Changes to Strength and Conditioning Staff
(02-08-2019, 08:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is reaching at best, but every year the kids that come into the league are stronger and faster. They hit harder and play aggressive. So if the Bengals strength in conditioning program was the same as it’s been for many years, we decline each year against what we will be facing, even though it appears we are as ready as we’ve always been.

On another reaching thought, Marvin’s conservative coaching probably effected the entire team from coaches to kicker and strength and conditioning.
It sounds more likely than just a coincidence... That, or the ice cream truck was there every day before practice and they kept skipping stretches.

Hey, you could be on to something there.... I couldn't imagine putting all of that physical energy into the beginning of a game, then cooling down with a comfortable lead and then playing catch up in the end because you played the conservative hand at the wrong time.

Could be a list of reasons I'm sure.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report: Bengals Making Changes to Strength and Conditioning Staff - Bengalpool - 02-08-2019, 09:04 AM