Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time to put an end to Model Model
(02-11-2019, 11:30 AM)Synric Wrote: I dont understand what you're trying to argue. 

Vigil and Billings both took a decent step in year 3 into solid contribtors. Boyd had a breakout year. That's 3 of 7 guys of the 2016 draft that had good years in their 3rd season.

Westerman didnt get the playing time he should have but everytime he did touch the field he was very good so I can argue 4 of 7.

WJ3 had that "great" year last year but you could see especially in the second half of the season he was alot more refined as a corner and it wasnt just his speed saving plays like his sophomore year.

I think you believe teams turn alot of their 3rd year players into "elite" prospects but that is simply not true at all.

I wouldn't consider Billings a solid contributor.

Westerman? - If he developed as much as you say, he would have played a lot more.

WJ3 came in really good when he started playing.

My narrative is that the Bengals coaching staff did not develop players outside of a few rare instances. Players either came in playing at a high level or they rarely developed. I'm not even talking into elite players. I'm talking developed into better players.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's time to put an end to Model Model - THE PISTONS - 02-11-2019, 11:36 AM