Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The WR position going into 2019
Won't say much about Ross. I think he'll finally be put in the position by the new coaches to succeed and if he fails, he's a bust plain and simple. He showed flashes last season and was productive in the end zone though so here's to hoping he has a huge leap in the 3rd year like Boyd did.

Erickson was useless on the outside but pretty solid in the slot. Took Lazor pretty much until the last game to get him looks there and he had decent gains vs the Steelers. It's not far out of the realm to think he can be our Cooper Kupp. Probably needs to get bigger, though.

Malone definitely had a disappointing season but part of me still believes he was kept out by Marvin for most of the season for the bad play vs Carolina. I think he has the ability to be a solid backup like Josh Reynolds was to the Rams when Kupp went down.

Tate showed little to nothing and Core slowly improved with the drops as he got more snaps but we can probably upgrade in the draft. Someone like KeeSean Johnson would be a good get in the 3rd or 4th round.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - Whodey614 - 02-10-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 08:31 PM