Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The WR position going into 2019
(02-10-2019, 07:27 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Agreed. If you have to get the ball out in 2 seconds...it limits your routes.

I'm probably in the minority in that I don't think just changing coaches is going to make us a contender. We need several upgrades.

I posted at the time that we've been devastated in free agency over the past 3-4 years...and I don't think people fully realize this. We've had losses way in excess of Zeitler and Whitworth.

Where the Browns will have a chance of becoming good is they have a Top 5 offensive line.

While I really like your plan for the LB position (other thread), I really think that the Bengals are going to have to make a medium/large splash type of signing for the OL in free agency.  Because even if they double or even triple dip on OL in the draft, there are no guarantees that the specific players they are wishing for will be there, or that they will even be ready to be starters this year.  Then there is Rod Taylor, the 7th round pick that went down on like the 1st day of camp.  If he's healthy, that will be like having an extra draft pick show up for camp.  He's a big fella, played in the SEC, and was projected to be a G/T swing type of player.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - SunsetBengal - 02-10-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 08:31 PM