Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The WR position going into 2019
(02-11-2019, 03:33 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I see what you are getting at, but I have to admit the fact that the young guys who got a chance to get on the field unanimously disappointed and the young guys who didn't get a chance to get on the field still have exciting potential doesn't bode well, either.

It just seems like every year we watch the WRs we used to be hyped about disappointing and getting in the way of the WRs we are hyped about right now...who then become the WRs we used to be hyped about that are getting in the way of the WRs we are hyped about now.  Son on and so forth, ashes to ashes, etc.  Sort of like the Steelers have a young and ego-free cheap #2 WR who replaces their over-paid diva cancer #1 WR before becoming an over-paid diva cancer #1 WR who will be gleefully replaced by a young and ego-free cheap #2 WR, himself.

I see some real WR hierarchies, going on here.

Something to note is it was only Bicknell's first year as our WR coach. Boyd sure responded in a positive way.

Hope Ross does the same this year and Taylor did work with the young WR's with the Rams. Kupp had a great rookie year going until he got injured working with Taylor.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - McC - 02-10-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The WR position going into 2019 - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-11-2019, 03:57 PM